
I decided to go to school to become an RN. I have always loved the medical field, I've just been beating around the bush because I was scared of "blood and guts" Hence the reason I tried dental assisting (Not my thing) And it is why I became an esthetician. These things were as close as I felt like I could get to medical, without being grossed out. But as time passed, I realized I wasn't scared of those stupid things anymore. And I am sick of pretending like I am close to the medical field. (Sorry but painting toenails IS NOT the medical field.) So.. after a few words of encouragement from friends, and my wonderful fiancee, I have began the process of starting school! I can't wait! I wish I could be a nurse right now. But that might cause a few legal issues.. Ha ha. BUT.. I am going to try to find a REAL medical job while I am in school. Even if I am just changing bed sheets in the hospital :)

Oh Utah.. How I miss you! I am coming to see you August 29th, and I am very excited! I love life on the east coast, but there is just something about home. Not to mention I miss my family and friends like crazy! The trip will be short, but sweet. :)
And last, but DEFINATELY not least.. Meet Eden.



This little beauty was born early this morning. She weighed 7 lbs 9 oz. And is 21 inches long. Isn't she gorgeous? Eden is truely a blessing sent to my family. She is teaching all of us so many things, in so many different ways. And she is not even 1 day old. I love her with all of my heart, and I can't wait to meet her.
Thats so awesome you want to be a nurse! You would be SO good at that! My sister is a nurse and she really likes it a lot! Thats awesome your coming to visit and you'll get to see Eden! She is a DOLL! Sounds like everything is going well and Im so happy for you! :)
ReplyDelete