So Thanksgiving was wonderful! It was just me and Erik, and his parents. We ate a wonderful (healthy) dinner, then went to see A Christmas Carol in 3D. It was awesome!! It totally got me ready for Xmas.
Erik and I did our first black friday shopping! Neither of us had done it, and we didn't really want anything, we just wanted to experience it. Ha ha (Sounds crazy, I know) WELL.. We didn't wake up as early as we had planned, but we were still out the door around 6 am. We went to Best Buy, Target, Michaels, and the mall. It was a good time :) We both had 4 day weekends that week, so it was AMAZING! We had so much fun together :)
We put up our very first Christmas tree! It was pretty exciting, and it is so cute too! I wanted to do silver and white decorations, and we got the cutest ornaments at Target. The tree is still a little sparse.. We need to invest in more Xmas decorations!
As part of our Christmas presents to each other, we both got the new Motorola Droid. (iPhones competition) And I have to say.. They are pretty bad ass! Erik is seriously OBSESSED with his. It's his "other girlfriend" ha ha. I tried taking a few pics of us on Black Friday, but he wouldn't put his damn phone down! You can see for yourself in the pics I will post.
We are headed to Utah in 12 DAYS!!!!! I am sooooo excited. Not only because I am missing everyone, but also because Erik hasn't been in a WHOLE YEAR, and we finally get to travel there together again. And we get to spend Christmas with both of our families :) We have a full week jam packed with plans, and I am so excited. We finally get to meet with our wedding cooridinator, and start making official wedding plans!! I've done a few things, but I feel kind of stuck now.. Like I don't know where to start. So hopefully meeting with her will get the ball rolling. (If any of you have any wedding planning advice, PLEASE share!)
Well I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!! I will post an update, along with pics after our visit to Utah :)
Merry Christmas!!!


Aww.. I love your tree! Very cute! I wanna see a Christmas Carol so bad ha ha it looks really good!
ReplyDelete