We had a blast with our family and friends while we were in Utah. Things were crazy hectic (like they usually are when we visit) There are just so many people to see! So I apologize if we missed seeing you :(
We stayed with Rachel and T-Wiz and their kids. It was fun, and not to mention the best kind of birth control.. Haha. Love those kids, but man can they scream!


We spent New Years with our good friends, Whitney and Forrest. We just hung out at our place, played some drinking games, and had good talks! I love those guys!


Now it's back to work and back to reality.. Ugh. Haha. When I was younger, I always said that I wanted to be and independent woman, and never be the stay at home wife. Well now that I have a job.. I think I wanna change my mind! Haha. It's bitter sweet really.. I'd love to stay home, and take care of the house and everything (I already do that now.. :P) And take care of the kiddies one day. But I know I'd get stir crazy!! But all of that is far away.. So right now I will focus on working, saving money, and planning our wedding!!! :)
Hey thanks for following my blog!
ReplyDelete