Friday, February 26, 2010

Rude People

Okay, I just have to vent for a second..

It feels like I've been dealing with rude, inconsiderate people A LOT lately. And it's really buggin..

First off, people have ZERO customer service skills anymore. I don't get it!! I've worked with the public with almost every job I've had, and so I know how important it is to have great customer service. But lately, everywhere I go the people are so freakin rude! Ugh it drives me nuts.. probably one of my biggest pet peives.

Okay so there is this girl I know.. and she is the biggest bitch! For real.. I have never done ANYTHING to her, but be nice and welcoming, and what not. Well the last time I saw her, she was seriously so rude. She hardly acknowledges me, ignores me when I try to talk to her, blows me off during conversation, etc etc.. Just a total bitch. Why do people like her think they can treat people so terribly?

Anyways.. Sorry but I had to vent about that :) My next post will be nicer!

2 comments:

  1. I work in customer service and last night I tried to escalate a call and the girl I was escalating it to thought it was a stupid situation and that she didn't need to take the call and she hung up on me.... I was very frustrated because I agree with you. No one should be treated that way. Especially your customer who is why you get a pay check. People just get ornery and think they are the center of the universe.... and they are stupid. They are only making their life more miserable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! I work some people who are just straight out rude & it drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete