Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"I'm coming up only to hold you under.."

A few facts..

I am a girl in love, he is amazing, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life as his wife. <3 07/07/10

I love music as much as I love Erik. (And that is a lot.) I was raised in a music loving family. Almost everyone in my family can sing, or play an instrument, or both. (Except me of course.) Maybe if I tried.. Music just has a way with me.. It understands me when no one else can. It seems like music always knows how I am feeling, and plays the perfect song at the perfect moment. If I had to pick between being deaf or blind, I'd choose to lose my sight. I don't think I could ever go without hearing music. "I'm coming up only to hold you under. I'm coming up only to show you wrong. And to know you is hard; we wonder, To know you all wrong; we warn."

I love to write. Although I never write anymore.. It seems like my best writing days were during my darkest days. And once I started having true happiness, I can't find the words to write anymore. So I guess I gotta take the good with the bad?

I think I have an obsession with television.. Sad I know. I went pretty much my whole childhood with out tv. My dad got rid of it one day, and never got it back! Then by the time I moved out, I was too busy to watch it. But once I moved to MD, and didn't have a job for 2 months.. I was sucked in. I think my brain is melting.

I have experienced death up close and personal.. in many ways. Old age, cancer, suicide, drug poisoning, even unknown causes. Death is not easy. And every time I hear about someone passing away, my heart aches. Even if the person isn't close to me. I know death happens every day, and it is the way it is supposed to be. But I can't help but feel sorry for the loved ones left behind to miss them. I lost my mother when I was 19. I still cry at least every week. I didn't have a normal relationship with her when she was alive.. And I wonder if I did, if it would have made her death easier or harder? Everyone needs to cherish what they have with their mom. Don't take it for granted.. Because I did, and I regret it every day.

I have an extremely un healthy obsession with my body. One I struggle with every day. I am slowly learning to stop picking myself apart.

I live 2000 miles away from where I grew up. Never thought that would happen, but it is beautiful here.

I hate beets.

I am the BIGGEST cry baby, ever. I seriously cry over anything and everything. My doctor told me I have a "sensitive soul"

I have the most amazing dad, and I am the biggest daddy's girl. My pops has been through soooo much, and it seems like it just makes him more amazing. He always makes me laugh, I love his singing voice, I miss him allll the time.

I try to dance a little every day. Whether I shake my butt for a second, dance in the car, or full on shake my groove thing.

I am afraid of every bug.

I never wanted kids until I met Erik. And I always swore up and down that I wasn't a jealous person, until I met Erik. Hehe.

Anddd, I think I am done with this post :)

Happy Tuesday everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I too have a sensitive soul. lol. It is good to know we're not alone because I usually try to hide my crying. My husband will just tell me to let it out sometimes.

    It's funny the impact someone can have on you life when you fall in love. It changes your priorities.

    I liked this post. It was a little sliver of who you are and it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz I love you!! You are such a fun person! You are down to earth and you aren't afraid to be you! I really look up to you for that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this post.


    we are related... or something... :)

    ReplyDelete