Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wedding plans...

I seriously cannot believe that we're getting married in 76 days!! I swear it was just yesterday that we set the date.
I am so lucky to have Erik. He is so sweet, caring, affectionate, funny, loving, and just plain amazing. I love him so much! :)

Well.. I was going to post some pics of all the awesome goodies I just bought for the wedding. But I figured I shouldn't show every part of my wedding before it happens! Haha.

I bought CUTE yellow shoes that match our color theme, an awesome awesome garter set, cute cake topper, and a guest tree that I have been in love with since the first time I saw it. I can't wait to show everyone! I am so excited for the wedding. Everything totally screams Erik and Liz! Yeah, it might not be "traditional" but it's us. And that is alllll that matters :)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have a traditional wedding either and it was great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously so cute! I'm so glad you are happy! You deserve it and planning weddings are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete