Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer 2010

Ahhh! 27 DAYS! I can't believe how close it is.
I am soooooo pumped to get married, go to Utah, Vegas, CANCUN, see my entire family and all my friends! This summer truely is going to be the best summer EVER.
Not to mention my birthday is the week after we get home from Cancun, AND we are getting a puppy!! {yay!}

So.. my dad turned 60 this summer! {June 2nd} and my siblings threw him this awesome party, that I sadly missed. The worst part about living so far from UT, is missing all the monumental things like that. I HATE IT. But anyways..
Here is the handsome birthday boy. I love him so much!
Photobucket

Here are my nieces and nephews eating at his birthday dinner. (Cutest kids EVER.)
Photobucket

And here is Eli...
My great friend Whitney knew I was looking to adopt a puppy. And found the EXACT breed I want, and semi close to where I live! (Upstate NY, but only a short road trip away.)
I want him soooo bad guys, you have no idea. He is so damn precious!! We have a lot going against us, because this shelter is SUPER strict about who adopts their dogs.. But pleeeease keep your fingers crossed for us!!
Btw.. if he isn't too used to being called Eli, we might change his name to Samson :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment