I thought I'd share my words with those of you who couldn't hear them on the wedding day. Enjoy.
Erik,
You are my best friend, my rock, and the love of my life.
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be standing right here today.
You are the most amazing person I have ever met, and I love you more than any words can express.
You truly bring out the best in me, and for that I thank you.
I'd be so honored to be your wife, and to have you as my husband.
I promise to encourage you, laugh with you, be there in times of need.
I promise to to love you through all of the good, and all of the bad.
I promise to respect you, honor you, and cherish everything we have together.
I promise to love you forever.
There is no other way I'd want to spend my life then being next to you.
Laughing with you, crying with you, and just being us.
All of these things I promise you, today and forever.
this is beautiful doll...now I want to see Erik's I remember everyone saying how sweet they were after the wedding
ReplyDeleteHis were definitely sweet, not to mention him crying his eyes out the entire time!! I've never seen him cry in the 4+ years I've known him, UNTIL our wedding day. Hahaha yeah, it was emotional.
ReplyDeleteI will post those as soon as I get a copy :D