Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Things I'm thinking about, but have no one to talk to.

Wishing things could have turned out differently with my mom. Life is unfair sometimes.
I miss my dad, I hope he is doing okay.
I can feel myself losing some of my closest friends.
I need to watch my nieces and nephews grow.
I miss my sisters. And my brothers too.
Women who are over 30, should act like it.
SAMSON. 3 weeks.
Boobs. I want some.
I wonder what I will look like with no acne?
People who are shitty friends, shouldn't be friends with anyone. At all.
I want to go back to our resort in Cancun. Everything was perfect there.
Oh and I want to get married all over again too! It was so amazing, but goes by too damn fast!
I hate hate hate when people are mean to me for no reason at all.

2 comments:

  1. I'm there.
    For a minute, I couldn't tell if you wrote this, or if I did.
    You nailed me to a T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biz,
    Even at 33 years old, I'm realizing that TRUE friends are rare, and very hard to come by. You know me... I'm a social butterfly, with lots of friends. But there's a VERY small handful of those "friends" that I could rely on when in a bind. That I could trust with my life. With everything I've gone through in the past year, I've found that my TRUE friends are the ones who know ALL of my weaknesses, and aren't afraid to tell me their opinions, and tell me to pull my head out when I'm misbehaving, yet they still love me and want the best for me. The people I thought were my friends, are the ones who have talked about me disparagingly, and have turned their backs on me. It broke my heart, but I've come to realize that those aren't the types of friends I want in my life anyways... Even though I'm your sister, I still consider you one of my best friends. :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete