My senior year I finally started to lose weight. It took me a longgg time, but a couple years out of high school I was 40 pounds lighter (finally!)
I've managed to maintain that SOMEWHAT. I've never gotten anywhere close to my heaviest weight, but I did gain almost 20 pounds when I moved out east! (Erik's mom is an amazing cook, ha ha!) But I've almost lost all that extra weight, haha.
Well.. as you probably know.. Erik and I are getting married in July. And what girl doesn't wanna look smokin hot on her wedding day!? Exactly..
That is what brings me to my new obsession. I know you could never tell when you look at me, but I am seriously addicted to anything fitness, weight loss, exercise related! I am always getting new work out videos, reading weight loss blogs, looking at health magazines, pics, etc.. I just love the motivation it gives me!!
These past few weeks I've been working really hard at the gym, and I can ACTUALLY see it when I look in the mirror! (Erik tells me all the time too, which is awesome) But the one thing I really need to work on, and its probably the BIGGEST part about fitness, is my eating!! I am a freakin junk food junkie!! I am addicted to it. Soooo.. I really need to kick that habit! Please please give me any tips, advice or anything you can! I'd love to hear it :)
P.S, I love Jillian Michaels and I want my body to look like this! (One day it will :) Just add like 4 inches to her height! ha ha)
dude liz you are hott! but i know the feeling, i'm trying to kick the baby weight and the bad eating habits i developed while being pregnant and it sucks but one thing i found is if i dont even allow myself to buy any of the junk foodand stock my fridge and pantry with only healthy weightloss smart foods i have no choice but to eat healthy, and then i tried eating just fruits and vegetables for a few weeks and i lost incrediable amounts of weight and fast! and then get Jillian Michaels book called making the cut... its awesome. Good luck! let keep each other motivated
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh hun you look great in all your pictures! I'm like you, completely obsessed with anything fitness and I've figured out that the eating part is by far the hardest part of it all :( I've learned it's not necessarily what your eating, just how much. Try just working on portion control and not cutting yourself off of everything you love. Eat what you want to.. just in moderation. I don't know but it has worked for me :) Good luck girl!
ReplyDeleteLiz you look amazing! You are so beautiful! I have also been a freak about exercising and what I have been eating since I had Krew. I have been a weight watchers freak because I can't just not eat my sweets I have to be able to eat what I feel like eating. So it works good for me I am smaller then I have been in a long time! My problem is staying motivated to work out AAHHHH it's so hard! Keep up the good work though you look great!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!! And you all look amazing as well!! Thanks for all the tips too!
ReplyDeleteKar, I am on Weight Watchers too! And it totally works! I am the same way, I have to have SOME sweets here or there, or I will give up!!
Sarah, I def need to check out that book!