If I can't cut it, I will color it. (Vise versa) I loved having short hair, I could do whatever my heart desired! I was in beauty school for esthetics at the time, and we were always finding new and different things to do with my hair. But I decided quite awhile ago that I was going to attempt growing it out. I had pretty long hair in high school, and I missed it. Quite frankly, the only reason I chopped it short was because my friend over processed my hair with bleach and fried it off. (I had a mullet, it was terrible.) So anyways.. Yeah my hair is pretty long again! And don't get me wrong, I love it. But I reallllly miss my short funky hair!
So.. I promised Erik I would grow it out for the wedding, and I have. But after.. I am seriously thinking about cutting it like this..

I love love love it!! (The cut, I can't do the blonde)
Ahhh.. Anyways.. Back to the wedding! So right now my hair is like.. a level 3 probably. It's DARK, almost black (accident, I didn't want it THIS dark..) And the wedding is in the summer, and I usually like my hair somewhat light in the summer. But I am NOT going blonde for my wedding. I am not a blonde, so why should I be on my wedding?? I want a lighter level of brown, and maybe some caramel highlights thrown in.
I love Leighton Meester, she is gorgeous. And I love her on GG :) But anywho.. I want this color! And I want the style too! I am thinking about getting extensions just so I can pull off this big messy hair one day :) Engagements maybe?? Haha

I bet the ladies at work are so sick of me changing my hair.. But I can't help it! I am addicted!
see I am a wuss when it comes to hair.... I have had it basically the same for 8 years... except about a year ago I added bangs... which I am growing out... lol. I am also lazy and don't like to style it... lol. But I am sure you will look fabulous for your wedding
ReplyDeleteI took a picture of Kimberly Caldwell's hair a couple of appointments ago! haha I love her hair mine didn't turn out quite as cute because it is limp like a noodle... Cute though I think your hair would be way cute like that!
ReplyDeleteYou are naturally so gorgeous. Go natural and save your money ;) I know I totally sound like Grandma D!!!!
ReplyDeleteI get it done for free, I work at a salon! :)
ReplyDelete