So I've been hunting on etsy.com for the perfect veil, for quite awhile!! I couldn't find the right peice/clip with the right veil! So finally I just bought two seperate pieces, and I am going to put them together so they look like one!! Smart right? Yeah I thought so too... :)
Tell me this isn't amazing.. I am soooo in love with it!
And then this will be the veil I have coming out of the feather clip! (it might not look exactly like it does on this girl, but it's the same birdcage.)
You like?? :)
That's kinda different... I have never seen that actually. But it's cool. I don't think I could ever pull that off. I can't wait to see pictures!!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to look SO beautiful! I better be invited to the reception!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!! I can't wait to see what dress you picked to go with it :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE them! My little sister Michelle was SOOO close to getting a bird cage but changed her mind in the end, but she did get a really cool feather flower clip! I love your feather clip! I think these with your dress will all look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! I am super excited, I love them!!!
ReplyDeleteLiz.. I think it's FABULOUS! I know you will rock it :) Can't wait to see pics! Thanks for commenting on the tanning post. Geez, don't we talk about this a lot?! Such a hard decision though, I swear we seem to have a LOT in common!
ReplyDelete