Thursday, June 24, 2010

13 Days!

As I sit here at work, with nothing to do.. All I can think about is July.

-Marrying the love of my life.
-Seeing friends and family I haven't seen in YEARS.
-Seeing friends and family I haven't seen in months.
-Having the time of my LIFE at the party which will be.. My wedding.
-My first trip to Vegas
-Spending a week in Cancun with my new husband.

Ahh July, get here faster. Please.

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T wait to see wedding pictures!! I am so happy for you. In your absence I have given you the sugar doll award. So you will have to find the post on my blog with all the details because I don't know how to send pictures in comments. but you tell ten things about you and pass it along to 10 of your favorite blogs. It is fun. so find it on my blog under awards!!! Can't wait for pics!

    ReplyDelete