Tuesday, March 22, 2011

RACES!

I have a lot of awesome races coming up and I am SO pumped about them all!!

Last year I ran my first 5k in DC. It's the Race For Hope, a race for the cure of brain cancer/ brain tumors. It was one of the best experiences of my life!! So you better believe I am running it again this year! May 1st!

Photobucket

Then the end of May I have an AWESOME race that I am so excited for! It's called the Warrior Dash! It's a 5k, but with "hellish" obstacles. Such as.. Jumping over fire, trudging through nasty water, tires, rope climing, making my way through the forrest, rolling through mud, etc etc. I seriously can't wait for this, it looks amazing! It's like a big party with bands, beer, and craziness!

Photobucket

And last but not least... In August I will be running my first half marathon with my sister, Sarah!! I am sososo nervous about this, but oh so excited! It's going to be a lot of training and hard work but I am ready!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment