I never never update this thing, but I promise I am always reading your guys' posts and keeping up with you!!
Well a lot has happened since the last time I updated this thing! Well.. Kind of a lot. Haha!
-Erik and I moved into a townhouse. It is farther north, so it cuts time off from Erik's terrible commute. We LOVE it, but it is still a mess. Once we get everything done, cleaned, and decorated, then it will be PERFECT.
-We got weekend jobs serving tables at Applebees! Tonight is the first night of training for us both. I am so excited about this because, 1) it will be awesome to have extra money. 2) I miss serving tables. 3) I will actually be able to enjoy it rather than stress about it, because this time it isn't my main income. It is just extra! So it should be fun. And awesome.
-Erik's parents are moving back to Utah this month. His dad is retiring, and they've already bought a beautiful home there. I am definitely happy for them, but also sad that our only family is leaving.
-I am getting a treadmill!! HOORAY! Can't tell you how stoked I am about this.
Anways.. That is about all I can think of for now. But once the house is finished, I will post some pics! Promise :)
No comments:
Post a Comment